Saturday 14 January 2012

MY LATEST DVD PURCHASES

Well, I sure did buy a helluva lot of horror (and others) this week and since I haven't had time to watch anything and write any reviews (damn exams!!!), I thought I'd share the movies I bought and intend to check out after my last exam this week.  I'll review some of these movies in the process.  So her's what I bought:

Phantasm 1-4
Feast 1-3
Ghoulies 1 & 2
Critters Collection
Alien Raiders
Crimewave
Hostel 2
Dance of the Dead
Small Soldiers
Killer Klowns From Outer Space 
WWE: Shawn Michaels: My Journey (I love wrestling guys)
Back to the Future 1-3
Creature (1980's one)
Red State
They Live
The Goonies
Insidious
Top of the Food Chain
Triangle
I Saw The Devil
Attack the Block
Troll Hunter
Severance
The Hole (Joe Dante one)
Wacky Races Volume 2 (this is for the big kid in me)
Jennifer's Body
Kick Ass
Slapshot
Assault of Precinct 13 (original)
30 Days of Night: Dark Days
Akira
Submarine
Paul


Some of these are ones I've seen before but I didn't own.  Most of these will be first time viewings I'm really excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment