Friday 8 June 2012

Osombie (2012)

So earlier I was sifting through the DVD aisle of my Asda when I came across this on the shelf...


YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES (btw, this is a wrestling reference I like to do when I'm excited).  I'd watched the trailer for this and to find it in my Asda, I was psyched.  A movie about a zombie Osama Bin Laden and zombie terrorists?  YES YES YES YES!!!  But... meh.

This was watchable and somewhat entertaining but it just lacked.  If it was a Syfy movie then I'd say they'd outdone themselves, but it wasn't.  The action was decent, the zombie make up was okay, the acting was good and the concept was excellent, but the payoff wasn't.  I just expected more from this, and perhaps it's my fault for building it up as highly, but what let this down is that it just isn't all that much fun.  There's some good sword scenes and enough action to keep you entertained, but in all honesty, it's just a little bland.

Overall, worth a watch but nothing special.


No comments:

Post a Comment