Friday 30 December 2011

Welcome To The FUNHOUSE!!!!!!

Hey guys.  My name is Kieran and this is my horror blog.  The reason I started blogging was to justify my addiction - movies.  I've always loved writing my incoherent ramblings down and I thought with a whole internet out there, I thought I'd add my own horror blog and share the love with fellow fans.  The main purpose of this blog is to talk horror with fellow horror fans.  If I even get one reader then I'll consider this an accomplishment.

I've loved horror from a very young age.  My gateway was Goosebumps, Ghostbusters and Are You Afraid of the Dark?, but I always used to stay up late and consume all the horror I could.  It never scared me, it fascinated me and my imagination ran wild (to the dismay of my creative writing teacher). When I was 7, we used to do creative writing in school and I was the little oddball writing about monsters, ghosts and cannibals.  My love of horror, and film in general, kept progressing as I got older and I'm still that big kid to this day (even though I'm 23 now and have adult responsibilities).

So feel free to chat, comment, ask me things, request, etc.  I hope you enjoy my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Craig here - Maynard's pal - thought I'd jump back to the beginning and start reading! If you'd like to come by my blog - Let's Get Out of Here! - here's a link:

    http://craiglgooh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this comment dude. I really like your blog man and I'll be reading everything you put up.

    ReplyDelete